Wednesday 4 March 2015

100 Happy Days: Days 1 to 10

My first 10 days of the 100 Happy Days challenge on my Instagram.


Day 1: Grabbing a morning coffee to enjoy at work
Day 2: Free lunch at a work meeting
Day 3: New Sharpies (I love a good Sharpie)
Day 4: Having a glass of fizz with my Mum and Aunty
Day 5: Even if I'm only travelling home by EasyJet, theres always something I find exciting about air travel
Day 6: Grilled cheese sandwich from The Groundworks, one of my favourite coffee and food places in Hitchin (this place is likely to feature again in the next 90 days)
Day 7: One of my favourite ways to spend a Sunday morning, gentle flow Yoga at Yogaflower. Absolute bliss.
Day 8: The first run I've genuinely enjoyed in ages
Day 9: The best falafels I have ever had, if you're local get yourself to Hitchin Market on a Tuesday and Friday
Day 10: Finding some old photos on my Macbook, me messing around with Photo Booth circa 2008

I know, its mostly food and drink. I'd like to say that my life doesn't revolve around these things, but it does. I shall challenge myself to post about things that aren't the aforementioned for the next 10 days (no promises however).

Stay Happy

Holly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment