Sunday 22 March 2015

100 Happy Days: Day 11 to 19


Day 11: My first ever Krispy Kreme, stuffed and topped with Lotus biscuit. I shouldn't but I did and I don't regret a thing
Day 12: A slight contrast, my new addiction to smoothies from my Blend Active blender
Day 13: Enjoying a coffee from The Ground Works in the sun with my bestie
Day 14: Bread and cheese for lunch, need I say more?
Day 15: Working for 10 days straight equals 7 hours in the kitchen to make sure I have lots of healthy  but yummy meals to hand
Day 16: Hanging out with Ambrose at my friend Tom's new house
Day 17: Finding other uses for my Blend Active bottles. Slices of lemon + a few sprigs of mint = healthy flavoured water
Day 18: Saying goodbye to my friend Mel who's moving to Turkey with tea and churros
Day 19: A post work glass of fizz with my Mum to celebrate Mother's Day

So its looks like I didn't do too badly on trying to branch out from food posts wouldn't you say? Even on a week thats been work work work, its great to look back and see the snippets of happiness and fun in amongst it.

Stay happy

Holly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment