Wednesday 25 March 2015

100 Happy Days: Day 20 to 28


Day 20: My favourite sandwich from Chilli B (aka the best sandwich shop in Hitchin), if in doubt its always an Italian Job from Chilli Bs
Day 21: Lots of happy memories with my Mum in a little post for Mothers Day
Day 22: My first attempt at Topped With Cinnamon's sweet potato gnocchi and pesto recipe (also click here for a great cooking hack I came up with for this recipe) #nomnomnom
Day 23: Finding that a tidy home made for a tidy mind during a stressful week
Day 24: Then and now, me in 2009 and 2015. Sometimes I need reminding how far I've come.
Day 25: A meal out at my favourite Chinese restaurant
Day 26: Exploring Westminster on my lunch break whilst spending the day at Head Office. I managed to find a lovely little market tucked away down a side street so I'm looking forward to my next visit
Day 27: Saturday snuggles with my boy
28: Sunday fun at Top Golf (and I actually won a game) 

Stay Happy

Holly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment