Sunday 22 February 2015

A change of direction...Oh Holly Gosh

So if you're reading this you will have noticed that my blog has completely changed, I hope this hasn't put you off (especially the pinkness, don't worry I'm planning on changing it to something a little less Barbie). 

I've been umming and ahhing about this for a little while as the focus in my life and the things I want to write about have changed slightly since I started this blog back in June 2013. I started One Non Runner as a way to document my journey to the London Marathon 2014, not only for myself but for family and friends who were interested as well (and so I didn't Facebook bombard about long run Sundays...though this one was a gem). Now that the marathon goal has been achieved, One Non Runner has fulfilled its role and I feel its time for a change (though my finger did hover above the 'apply changes' button for a second or two). 

Running is still a part of my life and will be for as long as I can put one foot in front of the other so will always be a part of this blog. However I also want to write about others things that I now have time to do since I'm not having to put one foot in front of the other for such a long distance anymore. 

I have been writing about a couple of non runner things for a couple of months now such as Pilates and Project Life so I felt that One Non Runner wasn't really reflecting my content anymore. Sadly theres no interesting story behind the name Oh Holly Gosh, I just liked it and it also happens to be my Twitter and Instagram handles. 

So what will I be posting about? My new tag line for Oh Holly Gosh is 'A little bit of everything, all rolled into one' (yes I stole the line from this lady) and that is exactly what it shall be. 

Goodbye One Non Runner...Hello Oh Holly Gosh...I hope you'll stay with me

Holly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment