Tuesday 24 February 2015

Trouble Sleeping

I wouldn't normally upload a blog post at this time, but given its content I thought it rather appropriate. 

I guess if you're up reading blog posts at this time that you might be having trouble sleeping? Me too...sometimes it because I'm anxious about something or sometimes (more annoyingly) it can be for absolutely no reason at all. 

I hate when I get to that desperate point of the night when the time I need to get up the next day is creeping up on me, I'm counting down the hours and I've tried everything from a cup of tea to counting sheep. We've all tried them and I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say nine times out of ten these methods are pretty rubbish.

I recently discovered the concept of 'yoga sleep', a method using yoga techniques to help you relax, forget about the stresses of the day and send you off into a good nights sleep. I know what you're probably thinking and I was a little sceptical too.

I've been using a download from Natasha Kerry Yoga which is a free 10 minute sample of a yoga sleep technique. I wish I could tell you about it from start to finish but I've never got to the end as I've always been asleep. Mission accomplished!

If this post hasn't sent you to sleep then enter you email address on the homepage to receive your 10 minute yoga sleep download or click here to download it onto your computer. If you try it let me know how you get on.

Sleep well

Holly

x

N.B I'm not being paid or receiving any freebies in order to endorse Natasha Kerry Yoga in any way, I just like the download and it works for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment