Sunday 31 December 2017

#hollyruns10002k18

(Almost) a new year and time for a new running challenge!

I tend to do some kind of running challenge every other year, 2014 was running the London Marathon, 2016 was running every day and 2018 will be running a total of 1000 miles for the year (yikes).

I've been thinking about where I can take my running next and I had a few ideas. However when a couple of #ukrunchat friends said that they were thinking of doing 1000 miles and asked if I fancied joining them, it lit a small but wild fire in my running soul and I knew quite quickly that it was the right challenge for me. 

I'm also going to be raising a few pennies for Stevenage Haven along the way so my challenge benefits not only myself but others too. Haven is a homeless hostel in Stevenage that I had the pleasure of visiting a couple of weeks a go through work. It was a particular moment I had there that confirmed that I needed to take on this challenge and do some fundraising. I won't be sharing my experience here but I'm happy to discuss it individually with you if you're interested. 

If you're interested in following my progress, the best place to find me is on Instagram and Twitter, I'm @ohhollygosh on both. 

If you can spare any pennies and would like to see 2017 out with a good deed my fundraising page is: 


Thank you and best wishes for 2018...here goes!

Holly

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment