Sunday 19 April 2015

100 Happy Days: Day 47 to 55

Day 47: Sitting down to dinner at work, homemade butternut squash and parmesan sauce with homemade bread
Day 48: 50 days till Ibiza (41 when this goes live), the excitement is building now
Day 49: Cheese and wine night at my friend's house last weekend, how grown up we've all become
Day 50: Sunday brunch in the new Wetherspoons with my boy before heading to work. I can't believe I'm half way through this challenge already.
Day 51: Reliving running the London Marathon last year, I still can't quite believe I did it. I'm looking forward to watching it next weekend knowing that I've done it (and got the t-shirt)
Day 52: A gorgeous falafel wrap from Chef Martin Burke's stall on Hitchin Market. If I'm off on a Tuesday or Friday thats my lunch sorted!
Day 53: A post work Starbucks in the sun with my Mama, one of my favourite ways to spend a sunny afternoon
Day 54: Experimenting with the humble baked potato, do I feel a recipe post coming on?
Day 55: Starting personal training, my face after doing intervals. I absolutely loved it though.

Over half way now, what will the next half of the challenge bring?

Holly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment