Sunday 12 April 2015

100 Happy Days: Day 38 to 46


Day 38: 60 days (now 48 days as this goes lives) days till my girly holiday to Ibiza with my two best gal pals
Day 39: A spontaneous Wednesday night of Mexican food, 90s songs and selfie sticks
Day 40: An Easter graze box gift from my bestie
Day 41: So apparently 11pm the day before Good Friday is not the best time to go to Tescos and expect there to be shelves of Easter eggs...getting creative making some creme egg brownies for my boyfriend's family for Easter
Day 42: Hot cross bun pudding for Easter Saturday dinner
Day 43: The Easter Sunday dinner table at my Mum's
Day 44: An Easter Monday walk on Barton Hills
Day 45: Joining the gym and my reasons for doing so (I feel another blog post coming on)
Day 46: Hanging out with Isla, my Dad's friend's gorgeous choccy lab

Whether you do the church thing or just like to chocolate egg, roast dinner and family time bit, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.

Holly 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment