Friday 7 November 2014

Essential Mat Work @ The Pilates Pod

Following on from my previous blog post, I have done another vlog on my second Essential Mat Work class with The Pilates Pod.

Since then I have also done a barre class Pilates style and an equipment class, I'll have those vlogs up in the next few days. These might interest you if you like a little bit more sweat with your workout.

Perhaps I should explain a little more about the Essential Mat Work class and whats 'essential' about it. It refers to the basic positions/moves that Pilates are built on and the first things that you will learn if you are new to Pilates. If you're a complete beginner or haven't done Pilates for a while then this is a great way to ease you back in and help you recall what you have learnt in the past. As a side note, if you haven't done Pilates before then I highly recommend The Pilates Pod: Intro to Pilates Course. Its one session a week for 4 weeks and gives you a really good grounding for what Pilates is all about and a good place to start building on. Its only £50 for the 4 weeks as well (the last one for this year starts on November 13th, book here or call 01462 338002).

Anyway, I shall leave you with my thoughts on my second Essential Mat Work class, please give it a thumbs up if you enjoy it and I'll be back soon with tales of Pilates beyond mat work.

In the studio before my class


(It never starts on a flattering face does it)

Keep balancing!

Holly

x

No comments:

Post a Comment