Wednesday 13 January 2016

Holly Runs 365 2k16

So, 2015 wasn't my greatest year of running. I completed the London Marathon in 2014 and it was one of the biggest achievements in my life. However since London I felt I'd achieved my goal that I'd worked for 3 years to get to and I struggled to stay focused as I didn't know what was next.

I spent a lot of 2015 wondering what my next challenge could be and it came to me a few days before the new year. 

I know I can train for a marathon but I don't know if I can run every day for a year. I needed a new challenge and now I have one, run a minimum of a mile every day for a year.

Can I do it? Well if there's 366 vlogs at the end of 2016 then I'll know I've got there. Its Day 13, I'm  25.4 miles in and doing pretty good so far.

I'll be doing 1-2 minute vlogs every day to document my year, come along with me? Follow along here.

Happy 2016 and Happy Running! 

Holly

x


No comments:

Post a Comment